Monday 8 August 2011

Product Review... Avon Extra Lasting Mascara.

Heya Sweeties,
 Today I'm going to be doing my first product review on 'Avon Extra Lasting Mascara'. Personally i quite like this mascara, it makes my lashes quite long. I have quite short lashes with not much volume it does show quite a bit of difference. 







This is the difference: on the right is me with no mascara on and on the left 
is me with the mascara on. You can definitively see the definition of the lashes with
the mascara on.


Taking this picture was so hard for some reason i couldn't look at the camera so 
my eyes look vile so i'm sorry about that. But anyway i think it makes my lashes look very voluminous
and long. Quite resembling individual fake lashes i think. 


This is with just one coat of the mascara on and already you can see the mascara defining 
the lashes and giving them extra length.


This is my lashes with no mascara on at all, as you can see they are very thin and short and
i don't have many. So this mascara does really make a difference. I would highly recommend it to
anyone with similar lashes to mine wanting fuller looking lashes. 

I really do love it because i don't like wearing eyeliner and a full face of make up on my off days. 
So a bit of moisteriser, bronzer and some decent mascara works a treat.
Have you guys used it? What do you think?

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment